A Review of “Joint Ventures Exposed”
Hi! It’s Tom Morel,
And if you were to ask me what the most important thing to learn in all of Internet marketing is, I would have to say ‘joint ventures’. Joint ventures are the absolute fastest way to make a lot of money FAST.
Everywhere you look you see marketing gurus promoting each others products to their readers and getting a share of the profits. Often times a marketer with a good sized list can make a five or even six figure payday just by promoting someone else’s offer.
Have you ever dreamed of having a well known guru promote one of your products? Can you imagine yourself rubbing shoulders with the Internet marketing elite, and earning the kind of paydays that most entrepreneurs only dream about? Joint ventures are the key to making that dream come true.
The Problem With Joint Ventures
Learning how to create successful joint ventures has always been hit and miss. You had to learn by trial and error, and it often took way too long to build up the kind of reputation that would have reputable marketers seeking you out to do business together.
My colleague Michael Rasmussen has just released a brand new video course called Joint Ventures Exposed, and I believe this is just what you’ve been looking for.
This course will walk you through the process of creating your very first joint venture from the ground up. He’ll also teach you how to build up a solid reputation FAST, so you can become a highly sought after JV partner.
If you’ve ever dreamed of being involved with those huge JV promotions with the big marketing gurus, or if you just want to start building profitable relationships with other marketers, then you are going to love Michael’s new course.
And the best part? The course is totally free!
If you’re in a hurry, you can just check the “Joint Ventures Exposed” videos out right now for free. Click on this link:
Overall Quality For Building Joint Ventures
It’s important to note that these are online videos that you access from your web browser. Michael uses Camtasia Studio to create these videos, which is the premier software program for creating screen capture tutorials such as these.
The first thing I noticed when I hit the play button on the first video was the incredible production quality. These are NOT your ordinary screen capture videos. In fact, I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone make videos that are this high quality before.
He uses beautifully created graphics to pass his wisdom along to you, and the sound quality is the highest you will ever hear in an Internet marketing product. It sounds like he recorded these in a professional studio.
Michael explained to me that he was sick and tired of seeing all the low quality videos out there, and so he set out to create something different in order to raise the bar in our industry. I think that, when you see Joint Ventures Exposed for yourself, you’ll agree that he has succeeded.
Now let’s move onto…
Here’s a brief summary of each video. Obviously it’s impossible to list every single point here, but I want you to get a feel for what each one covers, and how well it covers it.
VIDEO 1 – INTRODUCTION TO JOINT VENTURES
This videos introduces you to the entire course, as well as the teacher himself. You’ll learn what you can expect from the course, and why it’s structured the way it is.
Michael realizes that you may not have heard of him, and so he spends some time establishing his credibility with you by sharing some of his biggest successes. It doesn’t come across as bragging at all. Michael explains that, in order for you to get value from the teachings, you need to have faith that the teacher actually knows what he’s talking about. By the end of this video, you will have no doubt.
By the way, this is a good lesson for all of us product developers. If you want people to accept you as an authority on any subject, you first need to establish your credibility with the reader. That way he’s willing to relax, and trust that what you’re telling him is sound advice.
VIDEO 2 – THE BASICS OF JOINT VENTURES
In this video, Michael will give you a street smart education on what a joint venture actually is, and also… what it is not. There are a lot of misconceptions about joint ventures, and Michael does a good job of giving you the education you need while cutting out all the fluff.
Even if you’re a seasoned pro, you’ll want to watch this video in order to get the foundational distinctions that Michael covers throughout the whole course.
VIDEO 3 – THE VARIOUS TYPES OF JOINT VENTURES
This will be a real eye opener for those who only understand the basics of joint ventures. Michael will reveal the four types of joint ventures he uses in his own business that makes him maximum money in minimum time.
I have a hunch that you’ll be surprised at just how many different types of joint ventures there are, and after watching this video, your mind will be on fire with all kinds of ideas for doing your next joint venture.
VIDEO 4 – HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR NEXT JOINT VENTURE
This is one of most crucial videos in the entire course. Most marketers get it all wrong when they put together a joint venture. They forget to do SO many things, and it ends up turning off potential partners. In this comprehensive video, Michael will make sure that you’re fully prepared to attract the top promoters.
- The six components you need in your ‘JV offer’ before you even think about contacting potential partners.
- The most important requirement of any JV.
- How to make your offer more compelling to potential partners.
- A ‘sneaky’ but completely honest way to create fantastic JV deals. The best part? You can do it for free!
VIDEO 5 – HOW TO APPROACH POTENTIAL JOINT VENTURES PARTNERS
The greatest joint venture in the world is nothing without people to promote it. In this video, Michael sheds some light on one of the scariest parts of creating a successful joint venture: How to approach partners and get them involved.
- How to identify likely JV partners, so you can know how to approach them more effectively.
- Where to find good JV partners to approach (most people don’t even know where to look).
- What potential partners are looking for… so you can give it to them and boost your odds of attracting the best partners out there.
- The biggest mistakes people make when approaching potential partners, and how to avoid them.
- How to negotiate the deal with your partner.
- How to protect yourself in the business relationship.
VIDEO 6 – THE JOINT VENTURES INVITATION PAGE
This is one of the most valuable videos in the entire course, because it covers something that most marketing teachers don’t talk about. Sure, everyone says that it’s great to do joint ventures, but nobody ever talks about the first impression that you give prospective partners on your joint venture invitation page. This video will make sure that your invitation page is a winner.
- The most important date you need to know before you tell potential JV partners about your page.
- How to talk about your joint venture in a way that appeals to your potential partners (once you learn how to speak their language, you’ll instantly set yourself apart from 99% of the other marketers who are pitching them on doing business together).
- Which links you need to include on the page, including the most important link of all.
- The three types of sample emails you should provide (most people get this completely wrong).
- How to build a list of your JV partners automatically (this is super important for creating future joint ventures with ease).
VIDEO 7 – WHAT TO DO AFTER YOUR JOINT VENTURES KICK OFF
Now that you’ve done all the prep work, you need to know what to do after you launch your joint venture. Believe me, the work doesn’t stop once everyone mails out to their list. There are some specific things you can do to keep everyone promoting so that everyone makes more money.
- The seven things you need to do after your launch to make your joint ventures end with a big bang (and a lot of profit).
- A simple tactic that can boost your sales by 30% or more.
- A powerful ‘leveraging’ technique that will get your existing partners to help find you more JV partners.
- The #1 thing you must ask all your JV partners for after your launch ends. Skip this, and you’ll have to start from scratch all over again on your next joint venture.
VIDEO 8 – SIX MISTAKES YOU CAN MAKE WITH JOINT VENTURES
Everyone makes mistakes in joint ventures. The smart
marketers are the ones who learn from the mistakes of
others, so that they don’t have to make those same
mistakes themselves. In this video, Michael will show
you what those mistakes are, and how to avoid them so
you can make maximum profit with your next joint
- The simplest JV mistake made by the vast majority of online marketers out there, especially the ones struggling to get started.
- What you can learn about joint ventures from one of the most popular ‘kids organizations’ in the world.
- The biggest mistake most people make when it comes to joint ventures, and how to avoid it.
- How to use an old, forgotten marketing principal to skyrocket your joint venture success.
Wow, you get all those videos for free? Click here to check out the Joint Ventures Exposed course for yourself.
Joint Ventures Exposed comes with 8 videos, and has more content than most 200 dollar home study courses. And did I mention that it’s free? If you’re ready to just go ahead and check out the videos.
If you decide that you want to continue your education, and get the biggest possible advantage, you can also upgrade to the deluxe course for a small fee. The deluxe course contains three full-length videos that each cover one advanced topic in great detail.
Here’s a breakdown of each advanced video:
VIDEO 9 – HOW TO PROFIT FROM JV’S WITHOUT HAVING EVEN HAVING YOUR OWN PRODUCTS
In this video, you’ll learn about an advanced concept called ‘joint venture brokering’. Some of the richest marketers I know do nothing else but set other people up together for joint ventures and then collect a fat commission. The profit potential for this virtually unknown business is enormous!
- How to get other marketers to consider you the ‘eBay of joint venture marketing’. HINT: The few people who are doing this are quietly making a killing online!
- The step-by-step process of becoming a joint venture broker, even if you’re completely unknown in the online marketing world.
- Word for word… the exact emails you can send to both product developers and list owners to get them interested.
- The #1 thing you MUST do to protect yourself and make sure that you get paid (if you skip this, you might as well kiss your profits goodbye).
VIDEO 10 – HOW TO CREATE A JOINT VENTURE MASTERMIND GROUP
This one video alone could make you more money than anything else you study this year. Most marketers have no idea what goes on behind the closed doors of the world’s top Internet marketers. Deals are being struck all the time, and partnerships are being formed that create hundreds of thousands of dollars in new profit.
Michael says that if there’s one secret to his success with joint ventures, it’s his JV mastermind. In this video, he’ll walk you through the exact steps to create one of your own.
- How an old book from the 1930′s holds the secret to your success in joint ventures, and how you can use this book’s biggest secret to skyrocket your success.
- What a joint venture mastermind is, and why you need to form one immediately!
- How to attract successful marketers to your mastermind group, and get them to participate.
- How to leverage your mastermind partners to create new products and deals that will attract the BIG BOY marketers, and make them want to promote your offer.
VIDEO 11 – HOW TO CREATE JOINT VENTURE CONTESTS
Nothing motivates JV partners to promote like a good contest. The smartest marketers always have some kind of contest to help give their partners incentive to keep promoting. After watching this video, you’ll be ready to hold your own contest, and you can enjoy
watching JV partners try to out-promote each other… while you keep making more money every time they do!
- What a JV contest is… and no, the answer isn’tquite as obvious as you might think.
- How to structure your contest, including what prizes to offer and why.
- How to spread the word about your contest so you canattract the highest quality JV partners around.
- Where and when to tell prospective JV partners about your contest (the answer will surprise you).
Whew! That was a lot of information, and I hope it helped you decide to check out Michael Rasmussen’s Joint Ventures Exposed video course. Remember the course is absolutely free, so you have nothing to lose.
Michael believes that it’s important for him to prove himself to you before he ever asks you to buy anything from him. He wants to show you that he will deliver you the absolute best education available anywhere, and he’ll gladly do it for free… just to win you over!
So go ahead and check out Joint Ventures Exposed right now, and see what all the fuss is about. I highly recommend that you upgrade to the deluxe course as well, since the content in those last three videos could make you more money than the first eight videos combined!
“Joint Ventures Exposed” Affiliate
- Brilliant Points On The Benefits Of Participating In Joint …
- UT News » English professor wins state literary award
- Sketch Theatre » Blog Archive » Ron English 02
- Lists of English Words | (Articles about R)
- Teach English in Indonesia
- English Premier League, Week 8 Preview: EPL Talk Podcast | EPL Talk
- English Football Fan Journal: Post Match Observations from Wembley …
- Contador's worst nightmare: support from Micheal Rasmussen …
- Article Infinity » Blog Archive » The Pros and Cons of a joint …
- Group of 20 reveals English Version of “Let's Go”
- Michael Rasmussen's “Joint Ventures Exposed” Video Series: How To …
- Any Good? My Honest Review of Michael Rasmussen's “Joint Ventures …
- Chief Executive Officer – New Joint Venture India Jobs in Mumbai
- International economics and English football | Gideon Rachman's …
- Wyoming teaches English to China | beyondbrics | FT.com
- Big Movie Zone Blog » Blog Archive » IMAX Signs First Joint …
- Michael Rasmussen's “Mini Site Profits Exposed” | Affiliate's Corner